13 days ago
Are you ambitious, driven & motivated?
Do you want to work for a business where you will be given exposure, autonomy and responsibility from day one?
Do you have excellent communications skills and enjoy talking to a variety of people from Finance to Sales to Operations? If so, read on...
Elevation are currently recruiting for a key client & growing Manufacturing business based in Rotherham. In this newly created position; you will be working as part of small, friendly team and be responsible for the Management Accounts & relevant reporting.
As a motivated and passionate Assistant Management Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
- Full preparation of Management Accounts for your personal region (weekly & monthly)
- Calculating Stock
- Variance analysis
- Accruals and prepayments
- Journal entries
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Dealing with stakeholders (c5)
Being involve din year-end audit work and preparation
- Cash & sales reporting
- MI reporting and recovering old data in order to provide analysis for forecasting and budgeting
- Provide accounts commentary
- Ensuring all processes and procedures are carried out as per company policy
- Looking and analysing market trends and relevant reporting
- Dealing with queries from Group
- Attending budgeting/forecasting meetings and providing insight and commentary
- Ad-hoc duties and reporting as needed
- You will have excellent Excel skills (Look Ups & Pivots)
- You will have 'oomph' and want to express ideas and challenge processes
- You will want to progress and add value to the team
- You will have previous experience of assisting with Management Accounts
- You will be studying CIMA/ACCA
- You will possess excellent attention to detail & analytical skills
- You will be innovative, creative and enthusiastic
**previous experience within a Manufacturing business is strongly desirable**
This challenging and incredibly varied role will enable the successful individual to gain fantastic exposure to a whole site accounting function and month end in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
My client boast free on-site parking, excellent working conditions and fantastic benefits. In addition to this, you will be working with a fun, friendly team who acknowledge and reward hard work!