3 months ago
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently looking to appoint an Assistant Management Accountant on a temporary basis to cover a Maternity Leave within the business. This role will be working for a successful manufacturing business who are based in Doncaster over a period of 6 - 12 months with the potential to go permanent!
The business are market leaders in their field and would provide you with the perfect environment for growth, professional development and an opportunity to fast track your career!
As the Assistant Management Accountant, you will be given a broad range of duties from day one, including assisting with all month-end processes and reporting - please see further information below:
Assistant Management Accountant duties:
* Assisting with month-end processes and Management Accounts
* Stakeholder management
* Providing commentary on accounts
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* Month-end and ad-hoc reporting as required by management
* Oversee and assist in the completion of all bank account reconciliations
* Monthly reconciliation of inter-company accounts with other group companies
* Ad-hoc payment request processing
* Processing inter-company Journals
As a successful Assistant Management Accountant, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Studying towards ACCA/CIMA (Desirable)
* Knowledge of Oracle and SAP would be advantageous
* Advanced Excel skills are essential (vlookups, pivot tables etc.)
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work under pressure
* Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail
If you meet the criteria for this role and are interested in being put forward, please do not hesitate to apply or contact me to discuss.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close