8 months ago
Assistant Management Accountant - Paddington
c£30 + benefits
Our client is a rapidly expanding Childcare provider, passionate about providing first class care within their Early Years settings. With a National presence they now operate nearly 20 settings, and expect to rapidly grow this number over the next 18 months -they are looking to strengthen operations by recruiting an AAT Qualified / Part Qualified Assistant Management Accountant.
The role will work directly with the Finance Managers, supporting them by providing data and financial information to be used in Finance Reports, with the aim to reduce Nursery Debt.
• Manager sales and purchase ledger postings, and payment runs
• Prepare AUDDIS files
• Post for Accruals and Prepayments
• Bank Reconciliation
• Assisting in preparing monthly consolidated and individual management accounts for various group nurseries
• Prepare nursery debtor positions ,and present to finance team and Directors
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Applicants must be either AAT Qualified or part qualified, with 2 to 3 years' experience in a similar role
• An Eye for detail, commercially minded and passionate about adding value.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders across all levels, from Parents, to Nursery Managers, to Directors.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.