3 months ago
Assistant Finance / Payroll Administrator
This is very much a hands-on role to provide assistance with invoicing, payment processing, bank reconciliation and general book keeping capabilities along with payroll duties. You will report directly to the Finance Controller.
As the Assistant finance/ payroll administrator you will take responsibility for the day to day finance paper work of the company, working with the Finance Controller and senior management.
The emphasis being hands-on and will suit a practical, experienced and versatile finance/ payroll person.
The key responsibilities will be to:
• Payroll input & employee queries
• Management of credit control function
• Assisting with budgets & forecasts
• Processing of weekly invoices /monthly invoices
• General office Administration
• High levels of attention to detail
• Self-starter and highly self-motivated
• Ability to take on new responsibilities when needed
• Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills
• Good time management, organisation, prioritisation and planning
• Team player
• Ability to handle pressure and multiple priorities
• Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
• Proactive with a can do attitude
• Ambitious, driven and highly self motivated
• Good multi tasking skills and ability to prioritise
• Ability to meet deadlines within budget and under pressure
• Good customer and employee focus
• Experienced Finance/Payroll Administrator
• PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access, Outlook
• Excellent attention to detail, methodical work approach and extremely organised.
• Experience of dealing with client issues and concerns
• Strong networker - internal and external
• Experience working to agreed internal targets and budgets
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Finance/Payroll Qualification
• Sage, Sage Payroll
• Confident to make decisions.
• Ability to work with limited supervision
• Proven track record and desire to exceed expectations
• Previous management experience
• Sage HR & Construction Industry Experience
• Ability to present financial reports to internal/external bodies
• Credit control experience
• General office management skills
• Ability to identify opportunities from financial angles
• Experience of producing timely management report packs
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close