4 months ago
Assistant Credit Manager
Our client is part of the Headlam Group, the leading distributor of floor coverings in the UK. Based in Leeds, They have a further seven sites located around the country. Their customers are independent retailers and contractors located throughout England and Wales to whom they supply flooring mostly on a next delivery service utilising their own transport fleet.
Due to internal promotion, they are currently recruiting an Assistant Credit Manager based in Leeds to join the Finance Team and fill a current vacancy.
Key tasks of the role include:
• Customer account management.
• Day to Day running of the team.
• Credit checking and authorising new accounts.
• Monitoring credit limits of active accounts and reducing risk.
• Review daily reports.
• Resolving account issues in a timely manner.
• Ensuring credit control procedures are implemented.
• Legal work including raising summons & court visits.
• Build strong relationships with the sales force & customers to ensure the smooth running of accounts.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
• Experience of Credit Control
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work quickly and accurately
• Highly numerate
• A good understanding of Excel spreadsheets
• IT literate including Outlook emails
Salary package: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
To apply for this Assistant Credit Manager role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.