3 months ago
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently seeking a knowledgeable and driven Assistant Credit Manager for a large established business based in Rotherham.
My client are looking for an ambitious individual who welcomes a challenge and thrives from working within a team where they are able to make a difference and develop themselves & others.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of Credit Controllers
- Help in maintaining a selection of the Sales Ledger
- Promoting and encouraging early payments
- Negotiating payment terms
- Providing excellent Customer Service at all times with internal and external clients
- covering Credit Managers duties when necessary
- Maximising cash and regular flow of payments
- Liaising with people from all levels inc. Director Level at divisional meetings
- Implementing improvements in order to achieve KPI's
- Any other ad-hoc task as required
Skills required in order to be considered:
- Previous experience of managing a team/development within a Finance Department (ideally a Credit team)
- Minimum 3 years experience within a Credit Control function
- Excellent IT skills inc. Excel
- Professional approach to work with a positive & flexible attitude - leading from the front
- ICM Qualified (desirable)
The company is an employer of choice in the region and offers excellent benefits.
If you meet the criteria for this role, and are interested in being put forward please do not hesitate to apply or contact me to discuss.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants.