7 months ago
Assistant Accountant Vacancy - North Acton Area
Location: North Acton
Salary: £28k plus company benefits
Work Pattern: Mon to Fri 8-5, or 9-6 (no weekends).
We are looking to recruit a new Assistant Accountant to work with our clients current Accounts Department.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual who likes varied work, can work with minimal supervision and has good verbal communication skills.
The role is within the motor trade, so previous experience is preferred, although the required Assistant Accountant skills and experience from other industries would also be considered.
The company will give full support and funded tuition for CIMA/AAT or similar (in candidates own time)
Essential to have all the following requirements;
* Exemplary accounting experience, including experience of vehicle debtors, Sales ledger,
purchase ledger, and reconciliations as a very minimum.
* Intermediate to advanced Excel experience (VLookups, Pivot tables).
* Motor-trade experience is preferred but not essential and has good working knowledge
* Month-end nominal ledger and reconciliation experience, journal processing,
weekly/monthly report monitoring & analysis of vehicle stock books knowledge
ideally, a resolute and resilient approach, an exemplary academic and stable work history
* Strong, tentative communication skills, both verbally and written, initiative, passion
and confidence to make decisions in a role where you work, within a team but you are
responsible for managing your tasks and your own duties.
If this role is of any interest to you then please do not hesitate in contacting Peter Houlichan on, I look forward to your call.
Octane Recruitment are a leading Automotive Recruitment agency. We specialise in Motor trade vacancies across the board from car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.