3 months ago
Assistant Accountant (Part-time)
Salary: Starting at £21,000 - £24,000 per annum - negotiable on experience
Location: Bristol (Central)
Part-time (20 - 30 hours per week)
Please Note - This is a part-time position which can offer between 20 and 30 hours per week to suit the requirements of the successful candidate.
• AAT or Part qualified (CIMA/ACCA)
• Advanced Excel skills, and competent in Word, Outlook and other core MS Office functions
• Experience of; Xero, Sage 50 Accounts, and Concur Expense Management ideal but not essential
• Commercial and business awareness
• Highly numerically-literate with sound technical skills
• Strong attention to detail
• The ability to prioritise and to work as part of a team, building strong working relationships
• 25 days Holiday Entitlement (Increasing annually to 30)
• Buy or Sell up to 5 days holiday per year
• Health Cash Plan - Cash back for Dental, optical and other treatments
• PERKS - Employee discounts across a range of high street products.
• Income protection insurance
• Life assurance policy
• Company pension (Matched contribution up to 5%)
• 12 weeks Enhanced Parental leave policy
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free Office Fruit
• Premium “Bean to Cup” coffee machine
• Oversee management of the sales ledger for Title Research and Kings Court Trust, including; preparation of sales invoice daybook import on a weekly basis, import of sales invoices onto Xero
• Bank reconciliation for Title Research and Four Times Enterprises
• Credit Control for Title Research and Kings Court Trust
• Working with the Management Accountant to prepare supplier payment runs and entering these onto the bank
• Oversee the reconciliation of company expenses (cash and credit card) using the Concur expenses management system
• Supporting the month end process
• Holiday cover for reconciliation of client money, and distributions to beneficiaries
• Other ad hoc tasks as outlined by the Head of Finance and Management Accountant
• Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation
Kings Court Trust:
We aim to be the most successful and respected estate administration business in the UK. A regulated business, founded in 2002, we only do one thing: estate administration. We are totally focused on our purpose, helping families to move on. Our business partners refer their clients to us and we provide our innovative and highly customer focused service to the family. As a result of this, we provide value to our partners. This value can be achieved by tailoring the outcome to the business partner depending on their service or commercial requirements. In the existing solicitor channel we use the Title Research brand.
Title Research has a fifty year heritage with solicitors providing specialist people tracing and asset repatriation services worldwide. These services are provided thousands of times a year to existing solicitor clients of Title Research.
Kings Court Trust wants to meet the aims and commitments set out in its equal opportunities policy statement. This includes not discriminating under the Equality Act 2010, and building an accurate picture of the make-up of the workforce in encouraging equality and diversity.
Please click on the apply button below submit your application.
only 27 days until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
14 days ago
only 7 hours until close