Assistant Accountant - Asset Management Industry - Central London
Salary: Circa £36,000
12 Months Fixed Term Contract
A boutique Asset Management company based in prestigious office in Piccadilly, London are looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant to support the finance department and management team by completing accounting tasks. Preparing budgets, maintaining reports, and completing accounting duties for the company.
The successful candidate will be AAT qualified with 3 years' experience working in Financial Services.
You will have strong transactional experience.
• Preparing month end accounts to trial balance
• Prepare balance sheet reconciliations, ensure all balances are correct and queries resolved
• Monitoring of Intercompany balances including timely reconciliations
• Maintain purchase ledger including control over authorisation
• Payment processing using the online banking system
• Monitoring cash flows and cash management
• Billing of management fees and credit control
• Manage expenses and petty cash
• Bank reconciliations (including foreign currency)
• Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
• Assistance with interim and year end processes
• Dealing with auditors queries
• Ad hoc analysis of accounts when required
• AAT qualified or QBE with strong transactional experience
• Good attention to detail
• Good work ethic (especially during month and year end reporting periods)
• Dynamics GP experience (preferred but not required)
• Financial services experience
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.