The role will be to support our client services team; this will provide excellent accounting administration services to your portfolio of clients.
You will be responsible for the preparation of Financial Statements with Disclosures and other ad-hoc financial information for our Clients. You will take ownership and respond Client/Investor queries promptly. Using your own judgment to highlight any significant finds and put forward any recommendations to help us find an appropriate solution.
Your long-term career goals are important to the client too. They want to make sure their providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so you can build a successful future together.
• University Degree in Accountancy/Business/Maths or otherwise demonstrable strong aptitude for numeracy
• Successful completion of at least two ACCA or ACA exams
• Desire to complete either the ACCA or CIMA course towards full professional qualification
• Minimum of two years' experience working in a professional office environment either within an accounts department or preferably within an accounting service provider
• Experience in processing and providing financial information for review
• Intermediate Excel skills
The Client wants you to reach your full potential. They offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. They also offer opportunities across their service lines and international network of offices.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.