A leading European beverage business currently require an analytical Assistant Accountant to join their team in London. Reporting to the Operations Manager and assisting with all areas of finance, this is a chance to join a well established worldwide business.
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000
BENEFITS: 10% bonus, private healthcare, home broadband, pension
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: London
As the Assistant Accountant your focus will be to manage the day to day running of finance within the UK business. This will include aspects of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Credit Control. In addition to this you will also assist with,
· Setting up new accounts and running credit checks
· Ensuring accounts are up to date, payments are chased, and queries are resolved
· Raising proforma invoices and credit notes
· Completion of bi-weekly debtor report
· Data entry for our outsourced monthly payroll
· Assist with Annual audit, retrieving documents
· Provision of adhoc sales and financial reporting
To be successful in your application for the role of Assistant Accountant, you will have experience in a commercial finance role in a fast-paced environment, you will also;
· Have good knowledge of accounting principles and a strong background in a varied finance role
· Be adaptable and able to work on a variety of tasks each day
· Be independent and able to work well on your own initiative as well as part of our team
· Be very analytical and spot discrepancies but also outgoing enough to pick up the phone and resolve them
· Ideally have an understanding of SAP and/or business warehouse
We are a growth driven company continually growing share and value through brand leverage, strong customer relationships, commercial focus, innovation and market leadership by being a key player throughout Europe and the international beverage markets.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: FMCG, Beverages, Finance, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Purchase Ledger, Credit Control, Accounts Clerk, Management Accounts Assistant, Accounts Technician, Accountant, Accountancy Assistant, Finance Administrator, Accounts Administrator,
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Michael Thorpe quoting Assistant Accountant and reference MT15070 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.