We have an exciting opportunity available for a Finance Professional to undertake a 6 month fixed term contract, to join our clients European Manufacturing Department in Dudley.
As a Company they continue to grow through innovative thinking and high investment in their team, due to this they hold a reputation for low staff turnover and offer an outstanding working environment.
Our client is looking for someone to complete a short-term contract, therefore you will need to be able to hit the ground running, have a proven track record of successfully undertaking the duties along with a fantastic work ethic.
What will you be doing?
• Balance sheet reconciliation;
• Posting of journals;
• Accruals and prepayments;
• Assisting with the preparation of budgets and forecasts;
• Monthly reporting produced for each department actuals vs budget;
• Completion of month end packs/protocol, balance sheet reconciliations and VAT returns;
• Producing cash flow forecasts and accurate reports for management team;
• Support of the annual audit process;
• Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register;
• Project administration of Machinery Installations;
• Best Practice initiatives for streamlining and general efficiency of the business;
• Assisting the UK Financial Controller with tasks as requested and to complete as it is explained to you and if you are unsure, you will seek guidance and clarification where required;
• Any other duties, which may be appropriate to fulfil the present and future needs of the business.
Who are you?
• You are studying ACCA/CIMA/ACA
• You have strong Excel skills
• You are comfortable communicating with key stakeholders
• You are available on short notice
For the role of Assistant Accountant there is a salary on offer of £25,000 to £32,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
ACCA, CIMA, ACA, Excel, accounting, accountant, finance,