We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Support Coordinator to be based at our site in Luton. Reporting to the Training Manager the main purpose of the role will work closely with key stakeholders to ensure contract specifications are met effectively and efficiently, this will include working with external partners, contractors and governing bodies to coordinate and administrate apprenticeship training activity.
To coordinate with partners in the administration of Apprenticeship provision and act as first point of contact for the apprentices that are on programme to ensure they are fully supported. This role will provide a full and comprehensive administrative support service to the apprenticeship delivery team including general enquires, business development, recruitment and maintaining accurate records of activity in-line with the apprenticeship requirements.
The key responsibilities for the Apprentice Support Coordinator role based in Luton are:
· Manage all process and administration requirements in accordance with contract requirements in support of apprentices and to ensure that all Apprenticeship documentation is of an auditable standard as per ESFA Rules
· Support apprentices to ensure each reaches their maximum potential and that the apprentice wellbeing is paramount at all times.
· Attend Careers Events to promote and provide potential students, schools and parents with the most up to date and relevant information concerning Monarch Aircraft Engineering Apprenticeships.
· Attend and contribute to learner progress meetings with college staff and follow up on actions.
· Working with HR manage the process for all apprenticeship applications, ensuring that they are loaded onto system and that interviews are arranged and tracked.
· Support the training manager and delivery team in the preparation for, and during, external audits
· Plan and coordinate apprentice related events, training and graduation ceremonies to ensure full attendance.
To cover reception as required including answering the telephone, greeting visitors, co-ordinating the visitor sign-in system, handling parental, student, staff and visitor queries and receiving deliveries.
The successful Apprentice Support Coordinator based in Luton will have the following attributes:
· Demonstrable experience of working within a busy administration environment
· Demonstrable experience of delivering high volumes of work to tight deadlines whilst also maintaining confidentiality and accuracy of the work.
· Demonstrable experience of liaising with both internal and external partners and organisations
· Excellent communication skills in writing, on the telephone and face to face
· Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels in a confident, professional and helpful manner
· Excellent word processing and PC skills, including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and mail merge