6 months ago
Want to work for an organisation that brings business, education and local authorities together?
Would you like to be part of the Team supporting the Solent region’s economic and skills development and job creation?
We have an exciting role for someone starting out in the world of business who would like to learn about a
broad range of business priorities and who will provide support and administration functions to members of the Solent LEP Team, as well as a range of senior figures from business, politics and higher education.
This is a temporary contract lasting 24 months with a salary of £19,619 per annum. You will work Monday – Friday (37 hours per week).
Offering a Level 4 Apprenticeship, the role is responsible for a number of functions such as:
- Logging and processing invoices for payment and liaising with the Finance Team
- Manage and co-ordinate appointments for external clients and stakeholders
- Diary management and appointment booking for Heads of Service within the LEP
- Providing administration assistance to Heads of Service and Careers and Enterprise Team
- Acting as the first point of contact for the Solent LEP in relation to all enquiries, including technical funding queries and sensitive matters of public interest, from members of the public and key stakeholders including business, political and academic leaders
- Daily monitoring of a number of Solent LEP email inboxes and responding to incoming emails and distributing internally as appropriate
- Media monitoring and updating content on the Solent LEP website
- Support with organising, attending and taking minutes at Board and Panel meetings
- Supporting with the organisation and running of Solent LEP events
- Booking accommodation and train/ferry travel for team members
- General office administration functions as required - scanning, photocopying, sorting post, meeting and greeting visitors and maintaining files and documentation
Previous experience as an office administrator is essential, so this position would suit someone who has already completed an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business & Administration.
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
JOB TITLE: Apprentice Business Support Assistant
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close