There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
· To maintain and manage the New and Used Vehicle administration function, to include vehicle invoicing, stocking, filing, HPI checks, VMC checks, AFRL, V55s and D list etc
· To ensure New and Used stock location systems are up-to-date and accurate
· To ensure all qualifying vehicles have appropriate warranties attached
· To help maintain the Used Vehicle website and photos
· To maintain the Used Vehicle Stock List accuracy including prices, mileages and locations, this to include a weekly stock check
· In conjunction with the Sales Manager to maintain Point of Sale material
· To maintain the above to a level that will pass a DCUK Audit
· To provide assistance and cover for all other admin duties when required
· To ensure system and method in all administrative matters relating to sales.
· To ensure effective manufacturer contact to deal with administrative details
· To maintain clarity and precision in all transactions.
· To ensure accurate records are kept and updated daily.
· To ensure that on first contact, any customer, regular, new or potential, receives a pleasant and courteous welcome.
· To ensure that customers' needs are dealt with promptly.
· To record and pass all messages expeditiously and accurately.
· To ensure outgoing communications are dealt with promptly
· To maintain a collected composure when under stress.
· To be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the Sales database and all Kerridge requirements relating to the Sales Department
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017 and 2018.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.