Auto req ID: 199763BR
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Juice, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the sixth year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.
We are looking for an ambitious Functional Analyst to join our IT Team based in Green Park, Reading. This role is accountable for delivering business critical IT support to customer groups for relevant applications/services with the Application Maintenance Services (AMS) team. The post holder will provide subject matter expertise and business process expertise within a functional area.
What you'll be doing:
• Plays escalation role in critical incident response or service escalations based on subject matter expertise
• Maintain proficiency in business processes and of the technical solution to support underlying applications and solutions
• Liaise with BRM (pursuit), D&D (project lifecycle, service design and transition), and CTO teams as required in support of overall IT delivery
• Bridge the divide between business and technical teams in critical incidents, solution design, etc.
• Engages with business functions to co-ordinate and communicate downtime for applications
• Provides input to Managed Service Provider to seek opportunities on continuous improvement goals
• Managing inputs and outputs to/from the AMS Managed Services Provider
• Works with team to prioritize and manage small change, and discretionary/other Business requests
• Co-ordinates operational assessment and improvement plans
• Responsible for monitoring and communication of service to customers via service reviews
• Establish robust working relationships with both customer stakeholders and IT partners to identify assess and where appropriate implement value-add improvements which drive effectiveness/efficiency within the customer and IT function.
What we're looking for:
• Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
• Strong business process knowledge/capability
• Experience of stakeholder management
• Vendor management experience
• Experience of service improvement
• Experience of testing, functional solution design and systems support
Here at PepsiCo, we're passionate about developing our people, so as well as being part of a successful and hardworking team you'll have access to a wealth of ongoing training & development and of course some fantastic career prospects with one of the largest food & beverage companies in the UK.
Salary & benefits:
We'll offer a competitive salary and flexible benefits package (for example, 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell more, company pension, discounted private health care).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Based in Reading
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.