Basingstoke Audi, Basingstoke Audi
Contract Type: Permanent
Excellent earning potential
Market leading employee benefits
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
Working within our busy Audi Centre in Basingstoke your role as Aftersales Manager will be to develop and manage the performance of your Service team in delivering an exceptional customer service experience whilst implementing plans to optimise the full profit potential of the department. You will;
· Provide guidance, training and appraisals to each of the Service team to encourage a forward thinking attitude and a "NICER" culture which will help them achieve their full potential (Nice, Informative, Caring, Enthusiastic and Responsive)
· Maximise customer satisfaction by treating them as an individual and delivering an exceptional service experience
· Monitor department performance against budget, identify any shortfall and implement plans to improve the performance
· Analyse local market statistics to identify opportunities within the territory
· Establish staff levels required to deliver both CSI and budget objectives.
· Organise departmental forecasts and reports in a clear and timely manner
You will have experience gained from a similar role within the Motor trade as well as previous experience of managing a team with the ability to train, coach and motivate the Service team to develop them to their full potential. An ambitious and target driven leader with a proven track record of exceeding targets, you will have an uncompromising attitude to delivering customer service and maintain a customer centric culture within the Service team. Innovative individual, willing to explore new methods of driving performance along with outstanding interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017 and 2018.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.