8 months ago
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Aftersales Manager Required in Thetford
Salary: Neg on experience
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Service Manager Needed For Main Dealership.
Our client, a Vehicle Main Dealer, requires an experienced Motor Trade Aftersales Manager to join their site in Suffolk.
As an important member of the management team you will be expected to run an efficient department, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times, motivating and training staff whilst improving processes and systems as well as driving the business forward.
Your overall objective an Aftersales Manager will be to develop and maintain the current customer base, increase efficiency, turnover and profits to exceed set budgets.
* Ensure the business maintains regular contact with all existing customers ensuring service levels are being met, issues are being resolved and further business opportunities identified.
* Support and develop the sales function to ensure that opportunities are recognised, enquires are dealt with promptly and leads progressed.
* Maximise the opportunities for the generation of additional business by monitoring competitor activity and market trends.
* Negotiate charge out rates to achieve profitability
* Encourage all staff to recognise additional business opportunities through the use of regular briefings and the implementation of appropriate systems and incentives.
* Reviewing current claims status with Warranty Controller on a daily basis.
* Highlighting and discussing local customer issues with operational staff in order to improve cash flow and support the Accounts Supervisor in the collection of overdue monies.
* Recruit, select, train and develop staff as required
* Maintain close working relationships with Franchise organisations by attending meetings, ensuring dealer standards are met and systems and procedures are complied with, whenever commercially viable.
As the ideal candidate you will be able to evidence a strong, stable and productive career already with the desire to achieve greatness and be the best in your field.
You will have the ability to influence and encourage staff whilst having the ability to nurture and grow the businesses relationship with its clients.
Main Dealer Service Management experience is essential for this role.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk to you about this opportunity further and what it can offer you.
To apply please send your CV to Maria Willet at Driven Motor Jobs Maria@drivenmotorjobs.com
Please Note: We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV.
If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Driven Motor Jobs
28 days ago
only 2 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close