Aerospace Repairs Team Executive
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team and gain the skills to become a professional and competent customer services and business support executive. Full in-house training will be provided to give you all the underpinning knowledge to successfully complete your day to day tasks.
The role will be will working closely with our commercial team to provide essential business support for both our customers and our workshops. This is a varied and interesting role within a friendly and helpful team.
- Monday – Friday
- 08:00 – 16:30.
- 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Lunch provided on Fridays
Day to day tasks will include
- Customer updates and customer liaison
- Progress chasing of jobs in the workshops, liaison with staff
- Updating of the internal computer system
- Producing quotes for our customers
- Managing jobs that have been sub-contracted
- Reviewing and authorising time sheet entries
- Filing of completed work packs
- Computer literate
- Ability to learn new systems
- Good standard of Numeracy and Literacy
- Confident on the phone
- Good prioritisation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- Good work ethic
- The drive to make a difference
- Desired qualifications
- Good GSCE results preferred, Maths & English to be at a minimum of Grade C/5 level
Salary reviews and opportunities to expand your career within the business.
Things to consider
Long periods working on the computer, but there will also be a lot of moving about within the building to liaise with all the staff which provides natural breaks from the computer screens
About the employer
Skysmart MRO is a leading and independent EASA, FAA, TCCA and US DOT approved provider of aircraft component repair, overhaul and technical services for airlines and the aviation industry.
Conveniently located near to Stansted Airport in the UK, our team of specialists have in depth knowledge and OEM training which ensures the highest quality and that high technical standards are achieved, superior repairs are carried out & faults are diagnosed quickly and efficiently to keep maintenance costs to a minimum.