6 months ago
Administrator (Underwriting Support)
Do you have call centre and admin experience? Are you used to dealing with a high volume of calls?
They are currently recruiting for an Underwriting Support Administrator to join their vibrant, friendly and diverse Underwriting Team based in Wolverhampton. This role would suit an experienced administrator, who is used to dealing with a high volume of incoming calls. You will have an excellent telephone manner coupled with excellent attention to detail.
This role is perfect for those looking to gain valuable experience within the insurance world. They offer excellent training programmes and are keen to hear from those who like the idea of joining a company with great prospects and progression opportunities.
As the business goes through an exciting growth period, there will be lots of opportunities to get involved in other exciting projects.
Location: Based in the city of Wolverhampton, there are great transports links should you wish to travel by train, car or bus.
Our client is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
This is an exciting time to join their company. Collaboration is at the heart of everything they do. They believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for their customers, their businesses, and their employees, they offer excellent rates of pay and fantastic benefits.
- You will be providing support to the business by ensuring the effective running and processing of servicing functions and enquiries within the Underwriting team,
- You will be processing renewals in accordance with the agreed procedures in place within the designated unit,
- You will be ensuring all statutory and company regulations are followed to protect clients, colleagues, and the business interests of the company,
- You will always ensure the adherence to the contents of the Operating Procedure Manual and Business Unit Supplemental Operating Procedure Manual,
- You will ensure the Thistle treat customers fairly (TCF) principals are fully understood and applied across all customers,
- You will acquire, maintain, and record an accurate level of appropriate technical, product and regulatory knowledge and skill in accordance with the job role,
- You will be working to targets set by KPIs as outlined in performance appraisals and during 121 sessions with manager,
- You will perform ad-hoc duties determined by the demands of the business,
- You will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, coupled with an excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills,
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workloads efficiently and multi-task
- Have a customer service driven attitude with a proactive approach
- You will have good experience of MS Excel, MS word, Outlook,
- Experience with Acturis would be ideal, but not essential,
- You will be a quick learner with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment,
Full Job Description available on request.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything they do. They believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for their customers, their businesses, and their employees, they offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Their employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to them about your flexible working needs. They have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home, logging on from another office or working part time then they would love to hear from you!
Our client is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Administrator, Insurance Administrator, Finance Services, Insurance, Admin, Administrative Assistant, Underwriting Support etc.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close