3 months ago
Administrator (Service Department)
Our client is a leading provider of business security systems. They are fully committed to providing customers with effective and reliable solutions to security problems, with a quality of installation and after-sales care that sets them apart from their competitors. Their comprehensive product range includes a unique External Deterrent System, High Definition CCTV Surveillance Systems, Access Control Systems, Remote Monitoring, Intruder and Fire Alarm Systems.
Due to expansion our client has the following vacancy:- Administrator (Service Department)
The role includes
• Effectively logging in-bound service calls & queries from nationwide business customers both over the phone and via email.
• Providing quality customer service.
• Liaising with teams of area service engineers and service managers.
• Accurately completing/updating the CRM.
• Invoicing chargeable calls.
• Working as part of a team.
• A friendly, professional telephone manner.
• The ability to effectively learn and follow specific departmental instructions and procedures.
• Accurate keyboard skills.
• A working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Drive to learn new skills and develop within the Department once established in the role.
• Good GCSE grades or equivalent (ideally to grade C level in English & Maths).
Our client offers
• A permanent job: 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 08:30 - 17:00.
• A starting salary of £16,500 per annum.
• 20 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays.
• Workplace Pension contributions.
• Perkbox incentives.
• A modern working environment.
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close