7 months ago
Administrator (Service Department)
Our client is a leading provider of business security systems. They are fully committed to providing customers with effective and reliable solutions to security problems, with a quality of installation and after-sales care that sets them apart from their competitors. Their comprehensive product range includes a unique External Deterrent System, High Definition CCTV Surveillance Systems, Access Control Systems, Remote Monitoring, Intruder and Fire Alarm Systems.
Due to expansion they have the following vacancy:- Administrator (Service Department)
The role includes
• Effectively logging in-bound service calls & queries from nationwide business customers both over the phone and via email.
• Providing quality customer service.
• Liaising with their teams of area service engineers and service managers.
• Accurately completing/updating our CRM.
• Invoicing chargeable calls.
• Working as part of a team.
• A friendly, professional telephone manner.
• The ability to effectively learn and follow specific departmental instructions and procedures.
• Accurate keyboard skills.
• A working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Drive to learn new skills and develop within the Department once established in the role.
• Good GCSE grades or equivalent (ideally to grade C level in English & Maths).
• A permanent job: 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 08:30 : 17:00.
• A starting salary of £16,500 per annum.
• 20 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays + an extra day off for your birthday.
• Workplace Pension contributions.
• Perkbox incentives.
• A modern working environment.
To apply for this administrator role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.