Administrator - IT and Project Delivery Team
Our client's looking for a new IT & Project Delivery Team Administrator to join the team. As a busy function who support businesses throughout their International businesses, you’ll be central to their success. You’ll be relied upon to keep the service on track with general administration including accurate record keeping, facilitating meetings, preparing reports and regular communications to multi-level stakeholders.
Administrator - IT and Project Delivery Team Responsibilities:
- Accurate logging of new projects/activities into the department including pre-approval checks against a defined set of requirements and providing feedback.
- Recording status updates on current projects/activities from multiple sources, prepare and share stakeholder reports with scorecard analysis. Raising of concerns or issues via appropriate channels and chasing any missing or delayed updates.
- Project activities – timesheet logging, action & issue tracking
- Meeting support – Agenda prep, invitations, minutes & follow-ups.
- Analysis of Service Level Agreements - comparison of data between sets to validate alignment / highlight differences.
- Creating standard templates, re-work existing / new content into a consistent format.
Administrator - IT and Project Delivery Team Requirements:
Organised and resourceful, you’re an experienced administrator and you know how to keep your team on track. You could be from a customer service or IT/project background, but it’s your resourcefulness and forward thinking that will make you a success in this role. In addition they're looking for you to evidence:
- Previous experience of co-ordinating service support for a team and delivering administrative duties.
- Confident working independently, identifying issues, problem solving and independently implementing a solution.
- Demonstrate a continuous improvement mind-set, evident in the process improvements you’ve delivered.
- Advanced skills and experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), confident in creating graphs and producing management information reports.
- Experience of Microsoft Teams would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, confident in using and interpreting data.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in presenting data.
- Resourcefulness, confidence, with good communication and negotiation skills to collaborate and with key stakeholders and keep plans on track and making decisions.
- Proven ability to prioritise workloads and multi-task – able to work to tight deadlines.
- To be a proactive self-starter whilst being a strong team member.
About our client:
They play a unique role in expressing friendship, family and love. For over 100 years they’ve been creating greeting products that help connect people. They are proud to be a family-owned business and they are committed to the highest standards of ethical and environmental performance.
Based at their site in Bradford, close to key motorway links you’ll be able to take advantage of:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Health cashback scheme
- Pension benefit
- Flexible working opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- A variety of other cultural and lifestyle benefits, aimed at promoting a positive work/life balance
Location: Bradford BD4
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
You may have experience of the following: Project Administrator, Project Administration, IT Project Manager, IT Project Management, PMO, PMO Administrator, PMO Assistant, Administration Assistant, Customer Service Administrator, etc.