Administrator - GPDR SYHA64576
Starting Salary £16,811 plus generous holiday entitlement and excellent benefits
Our client is a charitable organisation managing more than 6,000 homes and supporting hundreds of people to lead independent lives.
They are looking for a Project Administrator to join the GDPR project team on a six-month temporary contract. You will work closely with the Data Protection Officer, carrying out duties to ensure the smooth delivery of the tasks required for the organisation to become GDPR compliant.
They seek an individual who can take responsibility for their own work whilst contributing to the wider team and has the ability to work to tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Strong communication skills via telephone, email and in person are a must for this role.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Assist the team in answering GDPR queries and provide appropriate information to internal and external partners
• Assist in the Supplier contract process
• Assist in mapping and the final approval of the data mapping exercise.
• Liaise effectively with customers, suppliers & stakeholders to check on progress and updates
• Provide administrative services to project boards, project assurance, assist in developing presentation material, booking of meetings and workshops.
• Assist in managing of actions which need to be added to the action tracker and Risk, Assumption, Issues and Dependencies log (RAID)
• Consistently work competently to deliver high quality outputs within set timelines
• Identify problems early and use own discretion and initiative to resolve problems quickly, having obtained direction
• A desire and enthusiasm to learn with a can
• A can do attitude, with excellent collaborative/team working skills and oral/written communications
Working Hours: 37 hours per week Monday – Friday
Job Share: This post is open to job share
Interview Date: TBC
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.