Administrator – Established Charity
£14,580.95 per annum
If you are a proactive Administrator looking for a rewarding new role, this is a fantastic opportunity to take your next step with a pioneering charity.
Our client is an innovative charity that focuses on inspiring and enabling people to give the gift of voluntary service to enrich and support their communities. They are now looking for an Administrator to join their team in Leicester.
Within a friendly and supportive environment, you’ll have the chance to increase your skill-set and play a key role in our day-to-day operations.
As an Administrator, you will facilitate the smooth running of our client’s Leicestershire and Rutland hub.
In this varied role, you will:
- Assist with a range of projects, events and fundraising activities
- Act as the first point of contact for all calls into the office
- Create, update and maintain management information systems
- Manage and update database applications with volunteer, service user and staff data
- Analyse and interpret financial statistics
- Support the recruitment, training and retention of volunteers
To be considered, you will need:
- Experience of general administrative processes and maintaining databases
- Previous experience of recording data, and monitoring and evaluating processes
- Proficiency in industry standard IT systems, such as MS Office, email, the internet and social media
Organised and proactive, as an Administrator, you’ll have excellent communication skills and a positive, ‘can do’ attitude. The ability to work well both individually and in a team, is also key.
Experience of working with volunteers and/or volunteer-led support groups would be beneficial to your application.
This is a full time role, working 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
Please note, the closing date for applications is the 17th July 2018, with interviews scheduled to be held on the 24th July 2018.
To apply for the role of Administrator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Administrator, Office Administrator, Admin Clerk, Admin Assistant, EA, PA, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Office Assistant, Administration, Administrative.