29 days ago
Administrator (Employment Screening)
Their vision is simple - to deliver the best employment screening service, whatever it takes
They are experts in background checks and employment screening and have been working as trusted partners to their clients for over 12 years. On behalf of their clients they process more than 4000 screens a month which can include any combination of identity and right to work verification, criminal record and credit checks, verifying previous employment and education, obtaining personal references, and gap analysis. They report their findings back to their client’s so they can make the right hiring decision, first time.
Position: Service Delivery Coordinator
Location: Brighton, South East
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Starting Salary: £18,000 per annum
Benefits: competitive salary, healthcare, pension, local discounts, cycle to work and childcare benefit schemes.
About the role:
Due to continued growth, they are currently recruiting for Service Delivery Coordinator’s to join their team on a permanent, full time basis. You will be responsible for liaising between operational teams and clients to ensure the efficient delivery of candidate screening reports. On a day to day basis, their SDC’s:
- Monitor helpdesk inboxes on a rotational basis taking responsibility for managing queries to resolution within agreed turnaround times.
- Liaise effectively with clients and candidates to ensure efficient completion of online questionnaires and initiation of the screening process.
- Manage tickets by raising /chasing tickets within required TAT to resolve screening queries and applying pre-approvals and obtaining authorisation for any additional costs (as applicable).
- Raise discrepancy notifications to clients where appropriate.
- Provide frontline administrative support for clients.
- Document and escalate recurring / avoidable issues to appropriate CRM, operational Team Manager for resolution.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s Data Protection, Information Security, Health & Safety, Dignity at Work and IT Acceptable Use policies and associated procedures at all times.
- Outstanding communication skills including excellent command of the English language (both written and verbal)
- Strong analytical skills, a superb eye for detail and rigorous approach to accuracy and information management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where the ability to multi-task and meet client deadlines is vital
- Drive, passion and enthusiasm to deliver excellent service to a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally
- Be a team player who shares work experiences for the benefit of learning and service improvement
- Previous experience is not necessary as they have a comprehensive training programme, although office experience is required
Their employees work with energy, insight and care to ensure they provide a brilliant service to both clients and their candidates. If you want to work in an environment where your energy, flair and commitment will be recognised and valued, they’d love to hear from you.
Our client recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. They welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. They have made a positive commitment to employing disabled people and guarantee to interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role.
A basic criminal record check via the DBS will be required for all successful applicants, having a criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working with them. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances of your offences.
You may have experience of the following: Recruitment Administrator, Office Coordinator, Office Assistant, Admin Executive, Office Administrator, Employment Services, Recruitment Assistant, Resource Executive etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.