Our Client is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management both in the UK and internationally. They provide long-term investment solutions to help our customers achieve the lifestyle they want for themselves and their loved ones.
They are now looking for someone to provide administrative support for their Tax Year End, whereby you will be working to ensure their customer requests are processed correctly and within tight deadlines.
This individual will need to be able to work as a team and independently, be a strong communicator with good numeracy and literacy skills. It is essential you are able to use a PC and Microsoft Office.
Previous office or customer service experience would be an advantage.
Salary, benefits & working hours
Their office is open from 8am-5pm. Everyone works a 7 hour shift per day (plus one hour for lunch) and the same shift all week for your ease of planning.
Salary & Benefits
• £17,800 (including benefit allowance)
• 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
• 8% non- contributory pension scheme, optional ability to boost through personal contributions
• Social working environment with four paid company events a year
• Discounts around Southampton with well-known food and clothing retailers around the city centre including gyms
• Subsidised cafeteria, subsidised Costa Coffee and dress down Fridays
• 5 minute walk from Southampton train station and season travel loans available
They are committed to creating an inclusive culture which embraces diversity. They promote equal opportunities and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. They select candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.