7 months ago
We are currently working with a forward thinking GP practice based in Bletchley Milton Keynes. They currently have approximately 11,000 patients on their books. They are now looking for an Administrator / Clinical Coder to join their tight knit team.
A rare opportunity has arisen to join our client as an Administrator / Clinical Coder. The practice is able to offer a genuinely varied and interesting role for any potential Administrator joining. As well as a nurturing opportunity the practice is keen to maintain its family-feel and work/ life balance.
Ideally you will have had some experience of working in a GP’s surgery, with administration being one of your strong points. You must be a genuine and friendly team player, with a positive attitude and willing to work within a close-knit team. Training will be provided for the right candidate.
You will earn a competitive salary dependant on experience with 4 weeks annual leave, NHS pension, free on-site parking, tea, coffee and snacks
WORKING HOURS: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm (Flexibility on the hours can be discussed)
• Summarising patients notes onto the clinical system
• Coding patient notes accurately
• Resolving any queries and issues
• Filing/emailing/answering the phone
• Sending and receiving patient notes in a timely manner
• Helping with the monthly newsletter
• Arranging meetings, taking & typing minutes
• In time, processing repeat prescriptions
• A minimum of 2 years working within an Administration role within an office environment
• IT Literate
• Experience working within a GP Practice is desirable
• Having experience Clinical Coding is desirable, however full training will be given
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
LOCATION: Bletchley, Milton Keynes
JOB TITLE: Administrator – Clinical Coder