6 months ago
Administrator - Cambridge
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 p.a.
Our client is a dynamic, forward thinking, commercial pharmaceutical company with an enviable reputation for excellent staff retention and progression opportunities.
• To provide a full, efficient, flexible and proactive administrative support.
• Day to day administration for the team as agreed E.g. Managing events & meetings, invoices and planning tools.
• Responding to shifting priorities across the team to ensure aligned to the areas of need and able to flex working priorities as needed
• Process documentation such as SOP’s, Master Service agreements, work orders, terms of reference, confidentiality agreements etc.as requested across the department
• Responsible for various finance tasks including processing invoices, raising cheque and BACS payment requests, creating purchase orders, budget admin management etc
• Have an understanding of relevant elements of the ABPI Code of Practice to maintain high standards of compliance maintained
• Managing the VET tracker in relation to payment to Health Care Professionals
• Creating and maintaining document filing systems (electronic & hard copy)
• Co-ordinating internal and external meetings by booking appropriate venues, equipment, preparing documents, and attending when appropriate
• Participating in team meetings across the Directorate and minute /note action points when required
• Sourcing and co-ordinating UK & European travel and produce itineraries for team members which may include co-ordination of some congresses
• Champion the internal departmental intranet site ensuring up to date informative content aimed at the needs of the department
• To undertake and contribute to projects as and when required
Requirements & Experience
• Computer literate will all Microsoft Office programmes (competent level)
• Experience working within a compliance environment and with process management systems
• Excellent administrative skills
• Project management & prioritisation experience
• Proactive and highly organised, able to work independently and deliver in a high pressure environment
• Excellent communication skills, attention to detail.
• Customer Service mind-set and a high level of accountability
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
27 days ago
only 13 hours until close
21 days ago
only 6 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
13 days ago
only 8 days until close