about 1 month ago
This company is an advanced machining supplier focused on aerofoil and rotative components. They are at the leading edge of machining technologies, and are dedicated to delivering efficiency and reduced cycle times for their clients.
Their advanced milling, turning and 5-axis capacity enables them to machine a wide range of products including bespoke ring, casing, gearbox, aerofoil and aerostructure components. To-date, they have manufactured components for Rolls-Royce, Boeing, Siemens, Bombardier and are looking to expand their machining capabilities over the coming year.
To support the business and all relevant functions with administrative tasks.
- Answering main switchboard
- Front of house and office duties
- Booking courses, tests and others
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and events
- Co-ordination of paperwork/travel/hotels for any events and shows that the business is attending
- Preparing NDA's and maintaining NDA tracker
- Creating customer records, Sales Orders and part numbers on the ERP system
- Previous experience of an administration and front of house role
- A Knowledge of Aerospace Industry would be advantageous although not essential
- Company Pension of 10% (currently 5% paid if the employee pays 5%, due to rise by 1% each in January)
- Holiday to service entitlement. Accrue an extra days holiday per two years service (capped at 5 days)
- Life Assurance Policy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Holiday exchange scheme (buy or sell up to 5 days)
- Monthly company raffle of £100. Choice of high street vouchers or Super Break vouchers
- Gym membership and an enjoy technology scheme where goods can be purchased and the cost taken in smaller amounts through salary