8 months ago
You will join our client as a Pricing Process Administrator and will work closely with various departments to coordinate the pricing of print products and services, ensuring that orders are processed correctly and implemented in the most cost-effective manner.
- Act as a centre of competence for the manufacturer's pricing and service activation processes.
- Understand and manage the manufacturer's pricing and service portal and ensure each request follows the prescribed processes.
- Liaise with the manufacturer’s Account Managers over non-standard pricing requests.
- Ensure any non-standard elements have the correct level of authorization from the Group Commercial Manager or Operations Director on a timely basis.
- Liaise with Distributors to ensure approved pricing is available.
- Escalate any issues or concerns relating to the integrity of pricing to the Group Commercial Manager.
- Accountable for passing on relevant information to other departments (Order processing Billing, Finance, Service Desk) to assist accurate and efficient order completion, service activation and customer billing.
- Ensure all costs are applied appropriately and accurately when allocating to equipment orders.
- Build and maintain a pricing data base by product / manufacturer to assist analysis of key price points in the marketplace.
- Strong administration skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Strong problem solving skills.
About Our Client:
Our client is a leading integrator of digital print hardware, software, solutions and services, supporting the print needs of businesses across the UK, Ireland and Western Europe.
Established in 1991, our client has grown to become both, largest UK managed print service provider and its largest seller in Western Europe in terms of scale, enhanced Managed Print Services and heavy and light production print technology.
Location: Wokingham, Berkshire RG41 2FD
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £24,000 per annum
You may have experience of the following: Pricing Process Administrator, Pricing Administrator, Pricing Assistant, Pricing Coordinator, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, etc.