6 months ago
You will join our client as a highly organised Administrator, on a full time, permanent basis.
- Providing Secretarial support (audio typing) to our team of Partners and Managers
- Preparing and sending invoices to clients.
- Company Secretarial duties for clients including preparing / filing CS01s, preparing / submitting forms for any company changes to Companies House and other adhoc filing requirements.
- Maintaining our IRIS database of clients including managing the Time and Fees duties of the practice (e.g. posting timesheets, time posting corrections, entering client payments, invoices, credit notes etc.).
- Cover for reception tasks when needed (e.g. answering telephone / doors, getting drinks, sorting the post, binding accounts, filing etc.).
- Previous administration experience where you have delivered a high level of customer service
- Knowledge of audio typing or experience doing this
- Previous experience handling invoices
- knowledge of database systems and processing data is ideal
- Experience with timesheet management and accurately loaded onto the system
- You may have previous experience delivering Company Secretary duties but if not don’t worry the team will be able to teach and support you with this.
About Our Client:
They are a firm of Chartered Accountants based in Northampton offering accounts, taxation, business advisory and support services to a wide range of businesses and individuals.
Our client provide a cost-effective, solution to meet all of your financial needs. They work closely with their clients in order to deliver timely, individual advice on how to improve your business and personal wealth.
Location: Kingsthorpe Northampton, NN2 7AZ
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week (8:45 to 17:00, with 45mins break for lunch)
Salary: £27k to £34k depending on experience
You may have experience of the following: Office Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Admin, Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, EA, Executive Assistant, Receptionist., Customer Service administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Secretary, Office Secretary, etc.