Group Business Administrator – £18,000 p/a – Bristol, UK
We are looking for an organised and capable Group Business Administrator to join our small but established team. Reporting to the Group Sales & Marketing Manager, this is a great opportunity for an efficient, customer focused, enthusiastic individual to make it their own and grow the role.
Full training will be provided on our systems - however, previous admin, sales office and sales order processing experience; providing excellent customer service; problem solving skills; and working closely with other departments is key to this busy role.
The key responsibilities of a Group Business Administrator include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and inputting software sales and service orders; and raising sales invoices
- Dispatching sales contracts for digital signing by clients; and digital software orders
- Managing direct debit process for clients paying by subscription; and following up on direct debit customers whose payments have failed with e-mail, letters and phone calls
- Managing purchase orders and ordering of resources required by all departments
- Performing general banking duties such as paying in cheques and reconciling payments processed by various methods to invoices raised
- Communicating with the accountant/bookkeeper to ensure all paperwork reaches them in a timely manner to prepare the monthly management account for the board
- Managing all levels of stock, stationery and storage including monthly stocktake and distributing to managers to ensure stock levels are managed correctly
- Ensuring staff welfare and office tidiness; and liaising with cleaning team if offices are not up to standard
- Distributing post and incoming emails to the relevant departments; and dispatching and processing outgoing goods and mail
- Printing and sending letters and e-mails daily to customers, including renewals of their subscription services and marketing literature; and printing/packing marketing direct mails
- Assisting with booking of conference facilities and setting up conference events and supporting delivery of exciting marketing campaigns
HBXL Group is a UK building software and development company that supplies builders, developers, architects and tradespeople with software for smarter working. As pioneers of award-winning estimating software, we offer a range of software to help with all aspects of domestic building. All our software support comes as standard and ongoing product development is at the heart of what makes us so good at what we do.
The key skills and qualities of a Group Business Administrator:
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to get on well and enjoy working with people, being professional but also friendly and approachable
- Strong written communication skills, with an excellent level of English and sound numeracy
- Strong planning and organising skills with attention to detail; efficient time management and prioritisation, managing competing demands and remaining calm under pressure
- A good level of skill in the use of general office packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel, and computer software
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously without significant supervision
- Flexible and able to cover bookings for the meeting rooms/conference facilities
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.