Permanent, full time
Elis is an international multi-service provider, offering textile, hygiene and facility services solutions. Present in Europe and Latin America, we are a leader in most of the 28 countries in which we operate, employing 45,000 professionals at 440 production and services centres; this is a great opportunity to join a company that supports their people!
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to work as part of a busy Admin team ensuring that transactions and processes are completed to schedule and reporting.
The ideal candidate will have previous payroll experience although not essential.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Sales and Purchase processing (matching, batching & coding)
· Payroll duties, submission of weekly information to Head Office
· Ad-hoc accounts and administration
· Experience of Crown payroll system an advantage
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc.)
· Data Entry
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.