7 months ago
Full Time: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Location: Longbridge, South Birmingham, B31
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Based on the South Birmingham / North Worcestershire border, our client is a leading contender in the Aesthetic & Beauty sector, who due to expansion are looking to recruit 2 experienced Administrators to support the business; these roles are full time permanent positions.
At the forefront of their field our client is committed to delivering quality & excellence in every aspect of their business. This offers a fabulous opportunity for someone who is looking for a career with a growing business and the chance to be part of a small team where your flexibility will enable you to be involved in many different aspects.
You will have solid proven experience in an Administrator, Customer Service or Tele-Sales Sales role and have an excellent telephone manner. Your flexible approach will mean that you are happy to support the team in whatever way is needed.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Effectively manage enquiries from customers through e-mails and calls
• Provide a tele-sales service, contacting potential, new or existing customers to generate or follow up on enquiries
• General administrative duties, including production of documents & filing
• Assist in the collation and packing of customer orders
• Arranging travel & accommodation bookings
• Ensuring accurate records & receipts are kept to cross reference with monthly invoices
• Diary management, including scheduling training events
Skills & Experience Required:
• 2 years’ Administration or Customer Service experience
• Educated to A Level standard or equivalent is preferred
• Proven customer support experience, dealing with external customers both on the phone and through written communication
• Excellent verbal communication skills with a good telephone manner & strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent written & numeracy skills.
• Computer literate, with keyboard skills and experience of word-processing, (Microsoft Word) and spreadsheets, combined with an ability to acquire other skills as necessary (e.g. databases)
• A flexible approach with the ability to work on your own initiative
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
To apply for this administrator role in Longbridge, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
28 days ago
only 7 hours until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close