Bristol / Permanent
Acting for mortgage lenders in taking steps to enforce their security by way of possession of the mortgaged property, at all times having regard to the commercial interests of the client.
To carry out work delegated by the Team Supervisor efficiently and within relevant service standards.
The successful Administrator will be required to deliver the following:
* Carry out work allocated by Team Supervisor within service standards
* Taking responsibility for running own caseload as driven by case management system (Solcase)
* Complete the work allocated on a daily basis:
* Action Post
* Check new instructions opened correctly
* Check proceedings issued correctly
* Prepare witness statement and instruct agents
* Costs - return figures to clients promptly
* Take enforcement action
* Set up bailiff appointments and advise client
* Phone calls (client, internal and 3rd party)
* E-mails (client, internal and 3rd party)
* Ensure regular communication with Team Supervisors regarding work related issues or problems which should be reported immediately and escalated if necessary.
* Suggesting to Team Supervisors improvements to the system and identifying problems
* In the absence of the Team Supervisors, taking responsibility with the other case handlers for ensuring that the workflows are printed and actioned together with daily post.
* Ensure billing is accurate and action unbilled disbursements accordingly
For this role our client is looking for either some administration experience or someone looking to step into an office. This is working for a superb organisation based in central Bristol. Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm.