Our client is an award-winning, full service, commercial law firm and they are rapidly developing a national reputation for its innovative approach to delivering legal services. They operate in the financial services, leisure, retail & consumer goods, technology & media, renewables, housing and public sectors. Their specialisms are real estate, banking and finance, commercial, corporate, employment, dispute resolution and litigation.
We are currently recruiting for an Office Assistant on behalf of our client who are legal firm based in central Bristol.
This administrator is to join their Financial Services and Disputes team. Within this role you will be providing administration support to the team and will be able to demonstrate strong organisation skills.
Main Responsibilities will include:
• Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets and graphic based analysis for reporting purposes (to assist with internal and external reporting requirements)
• Opening files, conflict checking, creating finance clip and organising documents , including ongoing file management such as filing correspondence and documents and organising files
• Ensuring invoices are processed, including arranging for third parties to be paid
• Updating and maintaining databases
• Diarising key court deadlines and arranging for documents to be filed at court and served on opponents in accordance with court deadlines
• Assisting with preparation of Court bundles and files
For this role, our client is seeking someone who has gained some administration experience
• Competent Excel skills (with basic and vlookup formulas, pivot tables, pivot charts & managing large spreadsheets)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Demonstrate organisation in order to complete all allocated tasks within the required timeframe and to the required level of accuracy
• To demonstrate satisfactory levels of literacy and numeracy
• To write simple letters and e-mails
• To have basic knowledge of and be able to use common functions of relevant computer applications with appropriate training
• Demonstrate effective team work
• Effective telephone communication skills
• Demonstrate a conscientious ‘can-do’ attitude
• Be client focussed
Contributory Pension, Group Life, Private Medical Insurance, 25 days holiday & a flexible benefits scheme.
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, 35 hours per week
Central Bristol, no car parking.