11 months ago
Job Title – Administrator Post Sales
Location – OX9 3EH Oxfordshire
Salary – £25,000 - 30,000
Contract Type – Permanent
Hours - Full Time
Sector – Finance
Our client have been established for over 25 years and their head office is based in Thame. They believe in treating clients as people, not just as a number. The firm is owned by its staff and they only work with families, not corporate or commercial work. They specialise in three areas: Estate Planning, Investment Management and Pensions Management. They live by their values which are doing the right thing, putting the client first and making tomorrow better than today.
They are looking for a person who is passionate about customer service and working with clients, has exceptional attention to detail and wants to join them on a growth journey as they grow over the next few years. This role is to assist in providing the administrative support to the Paraplanners and advisers within the business.
As an administrator you will be responsible for:
- Managing new business recording and submission until completion
- Updating clients and building client relations during the business submission journey
- Updating internal systems with information provided by a number of different sources
- Administration of client existing policies and products
- Preparation and delivery of client annual review trust minutes
- Liaising with product providers and other third parties
- Conducting compliance checks
- Managing individual workflow and task delivery
- Compliance with the FCA rules at all times
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Current office administration experience preferably within a financial services environment
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi task.
- Ability to work without supervision with the ability to plan and prioritise your own work
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
You may have experience of the following: Administration, Administrator, Administrator Financial Services, Customer Services Administrator etc.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications. Emerald Starfish are working exclusively with this client on a retained basis.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Closing date for applications is 24th May 2018