Administrative Coordinator – £16,650 to £18,000 DOE + Pension – Falmouth, Cornwall
At IVF Bioscience, we are seeking a motivated and capable Administrative Coordinator to join our small, Falmouth-based team. The role will involve several key responsibilities and is expected to develop and grow as the company expands. The ideal candidate for this role will enjoy being involved in a variety of tasks, have great attention to detail, and be able to multi-task with ease. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a fresh challenge and join us on our journey as we continue to grow.
The key responsibilities of an Administrative Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- The processing of orders and maintenance of up-to-date records (order processing, invoicing, account management etc.)
- Maintaining effective stock levels of all products, packaging and promotional materials
- Packing and arranging shipment of all outgoing orders, ensuring exact protocol is kept in order to maintain temperature and avoid breakage in transit
- Receiving and neatly storing all incoming products, including chilled and frozen materials, ensuring an organised and logical system is maintained
- Maintaining accurate records of all customer orders
- Assisting with adherence to regulatory requirements, for export to other countries
- Greeting visitors and answering incoming telephone calls
- Performing general administration duties in support of the day-to-day running of the business
IVF Bioscience is a small business working at the cutting edge of biotechnology. We are a friendly, close-knit team and offer a great working environment. Our aim is to help develop the animal IVF market by offering our customers improved yields through genetic gains and higher success rates. By using the IVF Bioscience media systems, laboratories benefit from our world-leading product range and our expert support and guidance.
The key skills and qualities of an Administrative Coordinator:
- English and Maths GCSE; a degree, HND or higher level NVQ in relevant subject desirable
- Self-motivated with strong organisation and time management skills, able to work unsupervised and make decisions within the scope of the role with great attention to detail
- A creative thinker that is willing to contribute ideas to improve systems and procedures
- Honest, trustworthy, and able to maintain confidentiality when handling commercially sensitive information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel and Word; knowledge of Sage accounts highly desirable
- Physically fit, able to lift up to 10 kilos, and preferably has a knowledge of health and safety
- Willing to assume multiple roles and provide cover for other employees’ work in their absence
Experience in export regulatory requirements is also desirable, although training in this area will be provided.
If you are keen to join this exciting, forward thinking company and take the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.