6 months ago
Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Reports to: Practice Manager
To provide administrative support to the Practice Manager to ensure that the Partners relationships between their clients can be optimised, and assist with the daily operation of the office.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Ensure that files are complete post-sale with all required client identification documentation and necessary application forms;
• Process applications accurately and record the required management information;
• Progress applications with product providers, advisers, clients, and other third parties to ensure that each case completes in a timely manner;
• Maintain accurate client information, files/records, ensuring that clients are placed into a review system as agreed with the Partner;
• Prepare portfolio valuations as requested;
• Provide administration support to the Partner/Practice Manager as required, e.g. marketing correspondence;
• Support the day-to-day business operations within the Practice;
• Project a professional image in both appearance and attitude and provide quality support on time to agreed standards;
• Attend and contribute to regular update meetings with the Partner/Practice Manager;
• Make travel bookings and travel arrangements as required for the Partner;
• Ensure office stationery/equipment is of sufficient quality, quantity and up to date;
• Maintain technical competence at an appropriate level to meet the requirements of the role
• Maintain a good working relationship with colleagues, clients and third parties.
• Assist the Practice Manager with events management, booking venues, and confirming client requirements.
• Key holder for Practice office
• Occasional travel to other company locations
Knowledge and experience:
• Previous experience in an office support role, ideally in financial services or related sector;
• Knowledge of relevant regulation and legislation (desirable);
• Experience of client management systems;
Skills and behaviours:
• Excellent face-to-face and telephone client interaction skills and ability to build rapport swiftly;
• Excellent written communication skills;
• Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Internet);
• Good organisation skills;
• Manages time effectively with the ability to multi-task;
• Keeps calm when faced with conflicting demands and handles these effectively;
• Demonstrates a positive attitude at all times;
• Works well on own tasks as well as on shared goals as part of a team;
• Open to change with a creative approach to problem solving.
• GCSE Maths and English A-C
• Experience within the financial services industry is not essential but advantageous
• Good team player
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Accurate and timely data entry skills with good attention to detail.
Please apply online today by submitting your current CV and contact details.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
27 days ago
only 14 hours until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close