29 days ago
Vacancy: Administration Officer
Salary: £19,559 per annum
Hours: Full time, 37 hours per week, but some flexibility may be required
Closing Date for Applications: Wednesday 19th September 2018
The Company: The Reserve Forces' & Cadets' Association (RFCA) in Yorkshire & The Humber is an independent, community-based organisation with the responsibility of advising and assisting the Defence Council on issues concerning 3,000 reservists and more than 8,500 cadets in the region. With its headquarters in York, the RFCA helps to promote and support the Reserve Forces and Cadets across the region, and by harnessing the extensive knowledge and experience of its membership, works to build relationships and increase understanding between military and civilian communities.
There is currently an excellent opportunity for an Administration Officer to join the team on a full time basis.
The Role: As an Administration Officer, you will provide an effective administrative support for the Estate Officer, Health and Safety Compliance Officer and Estates Department.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Providing administrative support for the Estate Officer and Health and Safety Compliance Officer
• Maintaining Land Parcel Safety files and the Estates database
• Raise orders for Statutory and Mandatory Inspection and Testing (SMIT)
• Act as secretary for the RFCA Health & Safety Committee
• Collating and preparing reports
• Other office administration tasks when requested
• Provide cover for the other Administration Officer during periods of absence
Essential Criteria for the Administration Officer role:
• Previous administration experience
• Organisational skills with the ability to manage your workload and prioritise commitments
• Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work accurately to deadlines
• Team player
Are you the Administration Officer that we are looking for based in York? If YES, then hit the 'Apply' button now where you will be asked to complete a short questionnaire and attach your CV for review.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close