We have a fantastic opportunity for an Administration Officer in Stockport to join this fast-growing financial services company.
In the role of Administration Officer, you will:
• Ensure that accounts in arrears are reviewed
• Liaise with external collections contractors on aged debts
• Maintain accurate records on customers referred to external contractors
• Monitor progress on the status of customer accounts
• Update customer notes and new information on the CRM system
• Assist with conducting traces to establish changes of address
• Work with the admin team on daily post logging
• Carry out general administration duties
• Follow company policy and procedures at all times
Skills & Attributes required
To be successful for the role of Administration Officer, you will:
• Display a professional manner at all times
• Demonstrate superb communication skills
• Have at least two years’ experience in an administration role
• Display excellent verbal and written skills
• Be able to work on own initiative
• Pay good attention to detail
For the role of Administration Officer, there is a salary on offer of circa £16,300 per annum and the working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
• Pension Scheme
• Paycare - Health Cash Plan
• Childcare Scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Extra day off for Birthday holiday
• Length of service gifts & benefits
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Administration, clerical, admin, office support, finance, administrator,