7 months ago
Administration Manager - Edinburgh
Salary:£25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
Hours: Full-time, 35 hours per week
Our client is an innovative, friendly and expanding firm of Rural Surveyors and Consultants with a strong professional reputation in the rural property sector. This is based on integrity and experience, whilst utilising technology to constantly improve efficiency and service to clients. They are recognised for the highest professional reputation and a strong team culture. They also invest a great deal of time and effort ensuring all staff have the right skills to meet the demands of clients, which is borne out by their exceedingly loyal client base and word of mouth recommendations.
Our clientis looking for a proactive and detail orientated Administration Manager to oversee a small but busy Administration team. The team is based in Edinburgh and provides a companywide admin support service.
• Line Management of 3 Administration staff members, including training, development and progression objectives.
• H&S and Office Management, including ensuring H&S compliance across all offices and office management for the Edinburgh office.
• Management of workflow, ensuring all requests are completed in a timely manner, to a high standard.
• Systems Management, overseeing the management of various CRM and Management systems - keeping our data tidy and correct. Ensuring training and support is available to all staff on our systems and processes.
• Filing, management of our electronic and paper filing systems.
• Co-ordination of our Total Quality Management processes, ensuring internal audits are completed and our policies and manuals are regularly reviewed and updated.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Previous line management and office management experience.
• Experience in implementing new systems and/ or providing support and training to system users.
• Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of own role whilst overseeing other roles, with a focus on detail and quality.
• Experience within a similar firm or a rural background would be advantageous but not essential
• A valid driving license is essential.
• This is a busy role requiring effective time management to ensure work is completed and deadlines are met.
• The successful candidate will be detailed oriented, pro-active, take ownership of their role, be a team player and be ready and willing to jump into any task.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.