10 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is a fast growing, investor backed, e-commerce company located in the heart of East London. They specialise in designer accessories, fashion, footwear, homeware and lifestyle flash sales and have over four million members.
Their culture and environment would suit high-calibre and passionate individuals. If you’re hungry with ambition and feel inspired to become part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies in the UK, then you must apply!
This is a grad job offering a starting salary of £21K per annum.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Taking responsibility for administration
* Acting as the main point of contact for production teams in relation to categories campaigns
* Initial quality control of categories sales
Day to day duties:
PRODUCTION PRE-SALE PROCESS
* Assisting the team with all administration for category
* Taking responsibility for all relevant paperwork and assets confirmation ensuring that they arrive in the business as agreed
* Identifying and resolving any issues with the samples and stock lists.
* Keeping the campaign schedule continuously up to date.
* Checking sale quality before they go live checking pricing, product description and banners are correct.
* Ensuring a well-organized handover of the campaign to the logistics team for the production post- sale process.
* Continually update all relevant stake holders of any changes to the information/ timescales
* If there are issues, take ownership of these, inform the Buyer or Senior BA in a timely manner and work out a strategy for their resolution with the Buyer and any other relevant stakeholder.
* Escalate any issues that cannot be resolved directly to either the Buyer or the Senior BA.
* Produce accurate and timely administration to ensure that the sales process is completed to the highest standards and meets or exceeds the quality standards for the business
* Challenge the status quo and look for ways to improve our offering and your personal contribution to that.
* Deliver a service that positions the business as the UK’s Number 1 online private sales company.
* Report to the Head of the Department on a continuous basis.
* Attend a weekly meeting with your assigned Buyers
* Attend a weekly one to one catch-up meeting with your line manager
Experience & Skills Required:
* A relevant degree is desirable, but not essential.
* 1 years proved administration experience, ideally within a fashion or e-commerce environment, desired but not essential
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Excellent organisation skills and initiative
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
* Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with excel skills.
PERSONAL & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
* Solution seeker.
* Relationship builder.
* Highly ambitious.
* Innovator in every detail.
* Attention to detail.
* Results driven.
* Capacity to deal with ambiguity within a complex environment.
* Good presentation skills.
* Sense of aesthetical, cultured, curiosity.
* Stylish and savvy understanding of fashion.
Apply for this role