Administration Assistant – Leasehold & Service Charge Team SYHA63505
Salary £15,612 plus generous holiday entitlement and benefits
Our client is looking for someone with fabulous administration skills to join their small but busy team. You will be highly organised, flexible and enthusiastic with a real passion for customer service.
The Leasehold and Service Charge team manage over 300 Leasehold properties, mainly in mixed tenure schemes, on both a full leasehold and shared ownership basis in general needs and extra care schemes. The team also administer fixed and variable service charges for the whole of the business.
Our client is an award winning not-for-profit organisation passionate about housing and supporting people to LiveWell, settle at home and realise their potential. A Sunday Times Best 100 Not for Profit organisation to work for and IiP Gold standard, they are a forward thinking, innovative and ambitious organisation andcurrently own and manage over 6000 properties, support over 1600 vulnerable customers in care and supported housing projects and employ nearly 500 people.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Assist the team in answering queries and providing information to Leasehold customers
• Demonstrate great customer service skills
• Liaise effectively with our customers, including estate agents and solicitors
• Keep accurate records of meetings and telephone calls
• Keep our office systems organised and IT systems up to date
• Produce routine management information when required
• Compile mail merges and send out batches of letters/information packs
Working Hours: 37 hours per week Monday – Friday
Closing Date: 12:00noon, 21st May 2018
Interview Date: TBC
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.