about 1 month ago
An opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant (Graduate) in a growing, forward thinking IT consultancy. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for an opportunity within an IT oriented company to start or progress their career within a customer orientated sales environment.
On a daily basis you will be assisting the sales departments with taking customer calls and assisting with the production of proposals and other documentation used by the company; maintaining spreadsheets and liaising with different departments. An understanding of IT and technology would be preferable.
There may be some statistics to be kept, so a good understanding of Excel, including the production of graphs will be required and attention to detail will be paramount.
The successful applicant will be educated to degree level and looking to start their career in an office environment a good communicator with good initiative, they will be career driven with a desire to succeed bringing energy and enthusiasm to the role.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities;
- Assisting with the production of presentations and proposals
- Maintaining spreadsheets including the production of graphs.
- Emailing internal / external
- Good Verbal and written communication skills.
- Be efficient and reliable
- To be able to use their initiative and work autonomously.
- An understanding of IT and technology.
Apply now for an interview.