about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity to join a very successful Shared Service Centre operating for a Global Japanese trading company covering Maternity Leave. This position provides back office accounting services support to all offices in the Europe, Middle East and Africa regions. You will be fundamental to supporting Global parent company with creating contracts, raising invoices, making payments, and other back office tasks in multiple currencies.
Hours of work are non-peak Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm - peak (last working day and first four working days of the month Monday to Friday 8am -5pm.
This is a fast paced, high volume process environment.
Inputting data for multiple countries in multiple currencies.
Opportunities to learn aspects of all whole company
Small sociable teams which cross train and work together across departments
This is a fixed term position covering maternity leave with opportunities to learn and progress throughout the company based in South Woodham Ferrers, Essex. Education requirement is a minimum of GCSE A-C in Maths and English or equivalent.
Advanced (preferable) or intermediate skills in MS Office package, especially Excel.
- Salary ranges from £18,000 to £19,500 dependant on experience
- Holidays minimum of 30 days per annum including bank holidays
- Death In Service - 4 times annual salary
- Free car parking within the town centre.
- Pre-agreed 12 hours of flexible working per annum available
- Break facilities with free cold and hot drinks provided, with television and pool table (Restricted access at present due to COVID - Secure measures).
- Temporary working from home
South Woodham Ferrers Essex.
Commutable from Basildon, Southend on Sea, Chelmsford and surrounding areas by bus, train or car.