about 1 month ago
An Administration Assistant is required to join a leading provider of mall income to the shopping centre industry, based in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
This role is a client servicing role, both on the phone and via email, dealing with general administration tasks. This role will be office based, at their Head Office in Manchester City Centre.
The role requires: A self-motivated, organised and enthusiastic individual who is able to work as part of a team and is able to build strong client and team relationships. Good people skills are required along with a desire to grow personally and develop leadership abilities.
Excellent communication skills and customer service, both over the phone and face to face, are vital to the role as is a strong work ethic and a high level of integrity. You must be hard working and willing to learn.
Tasks will include
- Assisting in taking payments by phone and chasing promoters
- Chasing booking paperwork
- Requesting any additional documentation such as beauty certificates or food documents, where relevant
- Emailing back signed paperwork to promoters
- Checking group answer phone messages
- Dealing with promoters in regards to straight forward issues/complaints
- Helping to draft warning, debtors, termination, and rotation and increase letters and centre manager rotation memos
- Calling promoters to confirm dates and new locations for rotations
Salary is competitive
Manchester City Centre