Location - Manchester
Salary - Up To £17,000
Overview: Full administrative support to the busy team within the Real Estate department in a top tier law firm.
1. Inputting new instructions into systems
2. Processing electronic invoices
3. Producing and engrossing documents
4. Scheduling and compiling bibles of documents
5. Filing of deeds, documents, correspondence and other documentation
6. Developing filing and document management systems
7. Scanning, photocopying and filing
8. Assisting with the administration of file archiving and retrieval service
9. Ad hoc administrative duties where required
* Bright and enthusiastic
* Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines
* Strong attention to detail with a methodical and logical approach
* A strong team player
* Ability to use initiative and apply common sense.
* Good computer skills - MS word and Excel
* Previous experience in an administrative role (essential)
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Zara Khan for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.