about 1 year ago
You will earn a competitive salary dependant on experience and 28 days holiday + bank holidays
WORKING HOURS: Monday – Friday 9am - 5pm
We are currently working with a specialist law firm who concentrate solely on Criminal and Family Law based in Doncaster. They are currently seeking an administrative assistant to support their child care and crime departments.
You will assist the legal secretary’s and fee earners to ensure a smooth running of the office.
- Maintaining neat and tidy files
- Updating Bundles
- Distribute Post & Messages to relevant Fee Earners
- Point of Contact for Clients i.e. for appointments and queries
- Filing & Photocopying
Training will be given in:
- General File Management including setting up files, creating clients, matters and cases.
- Drafting Court Applications
- Legal Aid Agency Applications & Amendments
- Legal Aid Agency Payments on Account
- Audio, copy and general typing
You will be an enthusiastic and motivated individual who has the ability to prioritise work effectively, work to tight deadlines and have a good attitude to work.
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
REF - ZH0424
JOB TITLE: Administration Assistant